Friday, September 5, 2008

"THAT OLD MAN"


This was the 1st ever written by me wen i was in da 5th standard......


“That OLD MAN started living with us, from the day;
when his wife was dead and his hair turned grey.
He taught me many things that I could have never gained;
But I behaved in such a way that hurt him and left him in pain.
Sometimes I treated him in a real bad way;
Still he always told me how to keep bad things away.
Then came the time, when he went to his wife;
His breath came to an end and so his life.
And when he died, then I realized;
What that OLD MAN meant to me, with whom I always disagreed.
OH YOU THERE ! come back to me again;
And I’ll perish all your grief and pain.
And I’ll show you a new world of love and cheer;
Where you’ll never find hatred, far or near.”

1 comment:

maglomaniac said...

I know you.
I have seen how you feel.
But never ever can I express the pain that you have shown in this post.
Importance of someone,when that someone is not with us.
This I actually feel one of your best compositions.
Simply put but astronomically explaining.
You at your writer's best but ironically not human's best........